£45-60k plus excellent benefits.
Our client is a major financial organisation who are looking for someone who has experience of running a marketing team within the financial services sector, ideally from within the leasing sector.
You will be accountable for:
- Execution of the Marketing & Communications strategy developed in conjunction with key stakeholders to achieve commercial targets.
- This marketing strategy will be approved by the ExCo and periodically updated to reflect changes in strategy.
- Retain overall responsibility and accountability for the marketing budget.
- Develop, coach and motivate the marketing team so that each member of the team can act independently and with appropriate autonomy to deliver against the agreed marketing plan.
Your Key Tasks
- Develop expertise on market practice and pricing with respect to the general customer charging policy, including insurance pricing.
- Assist and advise changes to this policy, with the aim of maximising performance, whilst respecting the company's Conduct Risk policy.
- Conceive, develop and implement new offerings in this domain.
Products and Solutions:
- Promote existing financial solutions and creation of new offers, helping with product development and deployment, via marketing support.
- Develop effective, innovative and creative campaigns with input from sales and market insight to support growth, product penetration and brand awareness targets.
- Constitute a sounding-board for the local Organisation team in terms of business projects.
- Constitute a focal point for cross-fertilisation projects and innovation amongst the BU's in the context of the strategic development of core models and added-value solutions.
- Develop a segmentation strategy per market that encompasses a strong, credible customer value proposition for each defined segment.
- Lead timely delivery and reporting of corporate Marketing and Solutions projects and core model implementation in the UK.
- Responsible for the partner satisfaction programme, working with senior management to ensure that customer feedback is translated into appropriate action plans and timely service improvement when necessary.
- Responsibility for the management and organisation of major internal events.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written communication skills and ability to adapt to writing style.
- Previous marketing experience in a Corporate environment.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong IT skills in word packages specifically PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge of Adobe would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, video and social media.
- Experience in vendor leasing is a must.
- Strong understanding of B2B channel sales and marketing environment.
- Project management.
- Understanding of financial promotions and related regulation.
- Budget management and demonstrating measurable ROI.
- Loyalty and channel incentive scheme management to grow partner share of wallet.
- Effective stakeholder management.
This is a great company to work for with a fantastic culture.
Contact: Interested candidates should email email@example.com or call Mark Lyons on 07790808904