£40 - 45k + car + bonus + pension.
Our client is the Retail Finance Division of a large merchant bank. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to cover the Midlands, Staffordshire and Home Counties territory.
Your will be responsible for building a new business pipeline and actively managing and securing sales opportunities in target retail sectors. Candidates must possess exceptional sales skills and a persistent, results-oriented mind-set.
- Develop a pipeline of target retailers proactively and via close working relationships with the Market Analytics and Lead Generation team.
- Engage with target retailers and employ consultative sales techniques to develop strong relationships with retailers and win new business.
- Build an excellent understanding of retailers needs and requirements to provide a superior level of service.
- Carry out duties with honesty and integrity to build trusted relationships with retailers.
- Listen to the changing needs of retailers and feedback internally.
- Consider cross-selling opportunities from with the Group to provide retailers with a more comprehensive level of service.
- Work closely with Account Managers and Sales Support to provide retailers with excellent service.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the business to ensure that the business capitalises on new market / business leads and opportunities.
This will also require the role holder to be a creative thinker with a strong commercial acumen, excellent communication and influencing skills, and excellent stakeholder management skills to succeed. There will be significant career development and progression opportunities available for individuals looking to further their career at a leading merchant banking group environment.
Ideally you have experience currently or previously within point of sale retail finance, however we are keen to speak to strong Business Development Managers from other sectors for example, Motor Finance and Merchant Services.
Contact: Kate 07850 906718 firstname.lastname@example.org