Our client is a specialist in manging performing and non performing consumer loans.
They have a position available as a back office Senior Specialist Support Professional in London.
Working alongside our telephony based Specialist Support Account Officers, we are looking to recruit a dynamic individual with both outstanding organisation and problem solving skills. The successful applicant will have a background in dealing with customers with vulnerability, an understanding of the collections or financial services industry and ideally experience of communicating with money advice centres or financial adjudication.
- A high number of case reviews and actions per day.
- Organisation of personal diary & inter departmental referrals with appropriate recommendations.
- Dealing with particularly vulnerable customers, experiencing challenging life experiences.
- Logically minded and well organised.
- Extremely self-motivated.
- An aptitude for accuracy.
- Ability to challenge process with the objective of continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong emotional resilience and discretion.
- Proven track record of contribution to a high performing team.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
Starting salary of £25/28K per annum. plus a flexible benefits scheme (eligible on completion of 6 months service) and run regular incentive schemes.
This role is full time and permanent working a 40 hour week.
There are opportunities to develop a dedicated career path while enjoying a positive and friendly working environment.
Contact: If this role is for you, please email your CV to Julie Ramsay firstname.lastname@example.org