£20000 - £30000 per annum.
You will be providing paralegal support as required to the Banking team, providing general support to fee-earners including drafting, reviewing and proof-reading legal documents.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Researching points of law and other factual issues and preparing reports on the same. Collating, organising, and managing documents.
- Working on various stages of due diligence exercises including document review in the firm’s legal review platform.
- Looking at various levels of experience; from Law graduate with a first or upper second class degree or equivalent and above.
- Minimum 12 months’ paralegal experience and/or other relevant legal work experience.
- Experience using legal research databases (preferred).
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Danielle or Mark on 01279 713900.