My client is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager focussing on the Professions sector to join their team based in the London (City) offices. Competitive salary package available.
This is a new business focussed sales role, servicing the Professions sector with working capital/expansion loans (including for Tax, VAT, case acquisition, WIP, Partner buy ins) and asset finance for projects (including IT, Software and office fit-out works).
You will be responsible for continuing to manage new clients bought on board. You will also have an existing customer base to seek opportunities from.
You will have the support of a telemarketer, but need to be willing to reach out to targeted prospects and network to find opportunities.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Build a pipeline of opportunities through targeted prospecting and networking.
- Service and retain existing account base so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers, vendors and introducers, as well as colleagues to achieve success on all counts.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling finance to the Professions sector (especially Legal and Accountancy).
- Confident and competent at dealing with senior customer contacts, pricing, selling and deal structuring.
- Excellent customer service and focus on treating customers fairly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organised and Focussed.
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office and CRM.
Please ONLY apply for this position if you have the relevant experience as above requested.
Contact: Please email your CV to email@example.com