The latest complimentary report, released by finance technology firm White Clarke Group, shares recent industry statistics from the US Automotive and Equipment Finance market by local trade associations as well as featuring predictions from 20 well-known industry leaders.
Discover a detailed outlook for 2017 and how 2018 is shaping up in White Clarke Group’s new United States Auto & Equipment Finance Survey.
Featured opinions and predictions from:
- Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Bill Stephenson, CEO, De Lage Landen.
- Dave Mirsky, CEO, Pacific Rim Capital
- Melinda Zabritski, Automotive Finance Senior Director, Experian
- Matthias Müller, CEO, Volkswagen Group
- Ralph Petta, President and CEO, ELFA
- Tom Partridge, President, Fifth Third Equipment Finance
- Gary Amos, CEO Commercial Finance - Americas, Siemens Financial Services
- Alan Sikora, CEO, First American Equipment Finance
- Adam Warner, President, Key Equipment Finance
- David Slider, Group EVP, White Clarke Group
Headline topics included:
- The US Economy
- Auto Finance Market
- Industry Responds to Sub-prime Auto Credit Fears
- Equipment Finance Market
- The Smart Data Revolution
- The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Floorplan Market
- Lease Accounting
To find out more about the latest figures and summary interviews from economists and industry pioneers, download the full White Clarke Group US Auto and Equipment Finance Survey now.