c£100k plus excellent bonus and benefits package.
Our client is a long established, well respected name within the motor finance sector, and part of a global blue-chip banking organisation.
They have ambitious growth plans for the coming year, and this includes the appointment of a Regional Director to oversee the sales performance in the North of England.
- Managing and driving the sales performance of a large (c20 ) external sales team, to ensure quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved for origination and account management.
- Leading, motivating and training the sales team to maximise their potential in a demanding and competitive market.
- Work with the senior leadership team to design and implement an effective sales and marketing strategy.
- Lead the sales initiative from the front – building strong relationships with both franchised and independent motor dealers.
- Ensure that full compliance with all legal financial regulations is strictly adhered to in the selling and documenting of financial transactions.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a stable, proven track record of sales management, essentially, with experience of leading a sizeable remotely based team across a large geographical area.
We are looking for individuals who have a hands-on management style, with the ability to coach, motivate and support team members to achieve results.
Retail motor finance experience gained from within a lender or broker environment is a distinct advantage, however we will also consider applications from suitably qualified individuals from the wider automotive sector, which will include experience of selling into the retail motor trade.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 firstname.lastname@example.org