£40,000 - £7,0000 Plus package.
James George Recruitment has partnered with a Tier 1 Asset Finance House that is looking to add an additional Channel Development Manager to their Technology Finance team in Southern England.
Our Client’s significant growth plans have various “routes to market” but this particular route will focus mainly on Vendors/Resellers. This is a client development and sales focused role that will be exciting and challenging where your success is within your own control.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Build and strengthen Inactive or underperforming technology Tech Resellers as well as maintain relationships with existing, highly performing Reseller accounts.
- Achievement of sales revenue targets through new business sales.
- The entire sales process from start to close, ensuring that the process is managed effectively.
- Work with management on delivering lending solutions, identifying what the client requires and how best to provide it.
- Establish unique solutions, including new product lines so that the opportunity provides the company with a competitive advantage over other finance solutions.
- To negotiate new opportunities and work with all applicable internal Functions to ensure the opportunities meet business needs.
- Negotiate terms of proposal, prepare documentation in line with agreed procedures and submit for approval.
The ideal candidates will have strong field sales experience, where you have been arranging finance for technology assets via the channel. You will have the tenacity required to build long term relationships with the appreciation that some of these deals can take some time to unlock.
Key skills required:
- Strong level of negotiating and solution selling skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise time to ensure commitments are met in agreed timescales.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close leasing opportunities.
- At least 3+ years in a leasing sales role.
- Demonstrable track record of success and an appreciation of risk.
- Structuring and negotiating bespoke, profitable deals.
- Managing and developing accounts.
- Wide ranging knowledge of the asset finance and leasing market.
Contact: To discuss further, please don’t hesitate to contact Adam Sommerville firstname.lastname@example.org at James George Recruitment.