to £70k plus car allowance and benefits.
To drive strategic and business projects through the analysis, design, development and delivery phases to meet business requirements and the realisation of business benefits through the implementation of quality solutions and project delivery.
- Drive all phases of the planning, initiation and delivery of strategic projects.
- Initiate and carry out detailed business process analysis to support business requirements e.g. new customers, new products, process improvement and problem resolution.
- Manage the production of documentation to clearly and concisely set out the findings, which can be easily understood by the business community.
- Work with the business to clarify and understand project objectives, scope and expected benefits.
- Play a key role in the delivery of business change projects to the appropriate quality standards, on time and in budget.
- Define and initiate business change projects as required by sourcing workable solutions as appropriate.
- Act as the interface between IT and the business community to translate business requirements to functional requirements.
- Accurately estimate the work involved in delivery of analysis/solutions and deliver to agreed timescales.
- Ensure that all changes are fully compliant i.e. FCA, DPA, DMR etc.
- Ensure solutions are fully tested and proofed before implementation.
- Manage the Business Change team (currently c. 8 FTE).
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of successfully managing a team.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Senior Business Change specialist.
- Evidence of working to industry project management standards (e.g. Agile, APM, PRINCE2 etc.)
- Proven ability to take ownership and responsibility for successfully delivering change initiatives.
- Ability to quickly understand & evaluate business requirements.
- Ability to translate business requirements into rational, logical and thorough documentation.
- Ability to make commercially-focused recommendations based upon analysis • Confident and resilient.
- Strong communication skills – at all levels.
- Effective organiser, with prioritisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of industry analysis standards (e.g. UML, SSADM).
- Experience in a financial services or insurance environment, with a good working knowledge of industry regulations (e.g. FCA, IMD, DPA).
Contact: In the first instance please send your CV to Mark Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion.