highly competitive salaries £70,000 to £110,000 – realistic OTE’s £120,000 to £160,000.
Our client a highly respected and long established provider of B2B digital financial and technical services are seeking additional UK based Business Development Managers / Directors to further develop their UK business.
The role is focused on generating business via strategic business partnerships, as well as further developing business within our clients eco-system and through the successful candidates own networking activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for structuring and selling traditional finance and residual value based leasing solutions, as well as subscription based and as-a-Service structures.
Reporting to the Managing Director your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Develop your own portfolio of new clients to support their investment on technology, software and smart objectives and leads.
- Develop potential new solution partners in collaboration with the Managing Director.
- Use your existing network as a source of new business and develop your own strategies and networking to source new clients.
- Provide financial solutions for smart/digital products into UK leading companies.
- To research and qualify all aspects of the identified client prior to an approach, to ensure contact is made at the appropriate level, with a full understanding of the client’s culture, financial practices and potential IT requirements.
- Build relationships with senior decision-makers and key stakeholders at partner and end user client level.
- Develop a qualified pipeline of potential new business.
- Achieve set targets based on Revenue and Margin.
- Utilise all support functions at our client during the sell, negotiation and closure of the deal.
- Ability to calculate revenue and margin for complex financing transactions.
- Identifying and selling cross border opportunities.
- Selling the Group's global proposition.
- Develop a business plan with the Managing Director to deliver consistent results.
- Accurate forecasting of both prospected business and business generated.
- Adhering to weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs.
- Ensure face to face contact with clients, partners and prospects.
- Maximise all opportunities of account development within the identified clients.
- Effective management of time.
- Maximise all cross-selling opportunities with clients, partners, suppliers etc.
- Input all sales activity into CRM system.
- Liaison on a frequent basis with management and sales administration.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a network of direct corporate relationships in the private sector, with a deep knowledge and specific sector expertise. You will have strong communication & relationship building skills and be well organised. You will be a driven focused business developer and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
Key experience sought:
- Proven track record in client facing solution selling, ideally selling digital solutions and/or experience selling asset finance solutions to B2B.
- Strong new business and relationship building skills.
- Recognition in the industry by both solution providers and potential clients.
- Understand the “structure of a complex sale” and of managing the “solution driven sale” rather than transactional based selling. Numerical skills essential for complex transactions.
- Demonstrate the skill set, experience and required gravitas to liaise with senior leadership and key stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Preparing professional proposals and quotations.
- In-depth knowledge of current IT products, trends and smart technologies.
- Effective forecasting and exceeding of sales targets.
Our client are hiring at both Business Development Manager & Business Development Director level the latter requiring a great depth of experience.
We are happy to discuss in more detail both salaries available and targets with appropriately skilled and experienced applicants.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: email@example.com and then call me on 01691 670466 for a confidential discussion.