£65k per annum.
This position will be based in East Anglia developing Asset Finance sales, directly and via brokers. Our client pride themselves on being finance specialists within the agricultural sector and can tailor our deals to work around the seasonal trend of the industry making equipment more affordable.
Products available include Asset Refinance, Finance Lease, Hire Agreement, Structured Payments, PCP (Personal Contract Purchase) Hire/Lease Purchase, Contract Hire, Operating Lease.
- Responsible for the management of regional dealers and customers.
- To capture all available finance business from dealers - new, used, other.
- Recommend local finance or sales promotion initiatives to enhance sales process.
- New business origination targets including volume, margin, fees, ROE, cases etc.
- Satisfy all Governance and Compliance (FCA) requirements.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- Good Communication skills, numerate, verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Good understanding with the ability to interpret Profit & Loss and Annual Accounts.
- Requirement to prepare and submit credit proposals.
- Effective organisational skills, able to work from own initiative.
- Good presentational skills especially in a training environment.
- Sound understanding of IT- quoting tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Results focussed, professional, determined and confident.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Agricultural knowledge, Vehicular or Machinery sales background ideally.
- Asset Finance or Invoice finance preferable.
- Customer focused roles.
- Providing financial solutions or a good understanding of the Sales Process end to end.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org