We have a fixed term contact position win Reading for a candidate with Collections and Recoveries experience in Asset Finance.
Initially, this role will focus on early arrears (0-31 days) but will develop into managing more complex cases and involvement in a wide variety of project work to include drafting policies and SOPs.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing delinquent accounts to a successful conclusion with emphasise on understanding the reasons for non-payment, offering forbearance where appropriate and potentially working with vulnerable customers.
- Making relevant payment arrangements to outstanding arrears or balance; to include assessing offers relating to customers in financial difficulties in line with policy and procedures.
- Identify and work with vulnerable customers in line with TCF policy and procedures.
- Assessing when agreement termination and repossessions are necessary.
- Liaising with insolvency practitioners, repossession agents, remarketing agents, auction houses etc.
- Being aware of fraud triggers and raising any concerns when necessary.
- Collecting debt card payments.
- Managing the secondary rental portfolio.
- Contributing to the drafting of policies and SOPs.
- Collections experience from within an Asset Finance environment.
- Ability to identify potential losses.
- Experience of assisting with the drafting and implementing of policy.
- Knowledge of Insolvencies both Corporate and Personnel.
- Knowledge of Regulated/Unregulated Agreements.
- Knowledge of the Legal enforcement procedures.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please call Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 firstname.lastname@example.org