To manage the full arrears from day 1 to end, the Collections Team leader is responsible for managing individuals and their workloads and to ensure all procedures are fully adhered to. The Collections Team leader is also responsible for the effective management of third party providers post-termination.
- Work effectively as part of the supervisory team.
- Meet Collections telephone statistic goals.
- Ensure Collections Team Members are proactively managing their work queues.
- Escalation point for Collections and Repossessions issues.
- Resolve customer complaints which cannot be handled through normal Team Member means.
- Work with the Collections Manager, Credit & Risk Director and HR Department to develop appropriate training material for Team Members.
- Previous collections and/or recoveries experience in a call center environment.
- Analytical and objective thinker.
- Thoroughly understands the Collections and Repossessions practices and procedures.
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Understands work flow and work queue management.
- Car (optional or cash ).
- Bupa healthcare (optional or cash).
- 25 days holiday increasing with service.
- Discount on a range of cars.
- Eyecare and spectacle vouchers.
- Plus many more excellent benefits.
Contact: For a full detailed job specification, please call Vicky on 01279 713900 or email email@example.com