Base salaries starting at £35,000 plus commission and benefits.
Our client is a prestigious lender with exciting growth plans. They are an FCA authorised and regulated lending business which provides capital to support SMEs and mid-corporates through its suite of flexible lending products. We are working with them to recruit a new origination team to serve the UK SME and mid-corporate markets.
We are keen to speak with Asset Finance sale specialists with 3 to 7 years + asset finance experience in an origination capacity within an independent lender, bank or non-bank captive. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Self-motivation and desire to initiate contact with prospective customers.
- Strong track record of closing deals.
- Credit appetite across the borrower and asset risk spectrum, with effective risk-based pricing.
- Ideally with a preference for standard and specialist hard assets
In this office based role you will receive a highly competitive basic and commission, working within a professional and collaborative organisation. It is a great time to join this successful business as it goes through a new growth phase.
- New business canvassing of prospective asset finance customers and key introducers, vendors and suppliers.
- Screening and qualifying new customers and opportunities against credit policy.
- Act as the major contact point internally and externally to monitor all aspects of the deal process to completion.
Contact: Julie Ramsay email@example.com on 01279 713900 to discuss further.