Personal information collected
We collect information from you through the online forms you may complete, emails we send that you read and click, the pages you visit on our website after clicking emails or completing online forms.
Data you provide with consent is held until you withdraw that consent. Data we have observed, such as reading emails and browsing webspages is held for up to 8 years from the last time you engage with us.
Use of personal information
- Providing and personalising our services or website
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts
- Providing you with information about products and services
- Understanding what is of interest to you to improve and provide the most relevant content
We use consent and legitimate interest as the basis to store and process your data.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of communications or withdraw previously given consent please contact us using the details at this end of this policy.
Cookies and analytics
We will not pass on your personal data to third parties without your specific permission.
Specific permission to pass your personal data to third parties is requested by Asset Finance International where you request access to Sponsored Information.
All Sponsored Information will be identified with Sponsored Information Permission text as follows:
TICK BOX "This [White Paper/Video/other item] is free because it is Sponsored. By requesting access to this [White Paper/Video/other item] you are agreeing for Asset Finance International to provide your contact details to the Sponsor who may contact you about their products and services. The Sponsor is [NAME OF SPONSOR]"
Sponsored Information Permission is limited to the provision of your name, job title, company name, country, and email address, or if greater than this to details requested within the specific form which you are using to request information.
Permission to share your details with the Sponsor is requested for each instance in which you request Sponsor Information.
We may use third party suppliers to help us process your data for the purposes in this policy.
We may link to third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any third party to whom we link.
Your rights include:
- Request the personal data we hold about you. This may be subject to a fixed fee of £10
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we have misused your data
- Withdraw previously given consents
- International information transfers
- We use trusted companies to process data outside the European Economic Area. We keep shared data to the minimum necessary, review the privacy policies of those companies and only work with companies we trust to keep your data safe.
Contact information and controller
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact the Data Protection Officer (Edward Peck) by emailing email@example.com or call on +44 208 318 3512.