Independent UK brokers and lessors have identified three areas of focus as they look to drive growth in a post-pandemic environment. During a meeting of the International Asset Finance Network, supported by digital lending and leasing software specialist Q2, delegates focused on compliance, collaboration and communication.
Among the issues discussed were:
- Growing pressure for commission rate disclosure.
- Increased levels of regulation and the need to demonstrate compliance.
- Managing the administrative burden.
- The future shape of the broker market.
- How to balance customer service with compliance requirements.
- The growing cost of fraud prevention.
- Attracting new talent to the industry.
- Raising awareness of the benefits of asset finance as a funding option and as a career.
Underpinning all the discussions was the importance of technology in enabling change and driving efficiencies.
To download your copy of the report, please complete your details.